A Stormtrooper Story A Stormtrooper Story

Love the art style.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Nice!!

Childhood memories revived for the 21st century. Good times...

I'm sure you could get the permission to put all 5 animations back-to-back to give it a longer feel. If 15 seconds takes up 2MB, all 5 in one this is gonna be a bit crazy-go-nuts.

And MAJOR props to your frame-by-frame skills!

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

Awesome.

Graphics, storyline, development... It's all quality artistic achievement. Congrats on another masterpiece and your awards. Looking forward to seeing the series, especially Ep.2-Pt.2 and possibly how the other characters came into the story.

If you need any help with your work, please let me know. I'd be honored to assist in any way.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Awesome job, bud.

Nothing like kicking butt and taking names... especially if you're a Murloc. Well done on the Actionscripting, btw... but you left the game hanging at the end.
[SPOILER ALERT]
When you started the Sirath fight again the Actionscript was done and the fight was left unfinished. A shame to see, but I was glad that I could hit the guy for over half of his HP though... laughing at me, huh? [SMACK!] LOL

Overall, it's a great game. I'm gonna go check out your other works.

Major congrats on a game well made.

un-mediocre responds:

Much thanks :D

Monty Python Soundboard Monty Python Soundboard

Not bad at all.

A good sound board, but it was missing something...

I missed the 'get on with it' part of the movie.

That was a fun part. I wonder if you could put that into the sound board? I know that it may not be easy, considering the file size and such, but it would be cool to hear again.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Hidden Buttons, you ask?

I find using the tab key to be the most effective for highlighting them, but the secrets you'll have to find on your own... hehehe.

Overall, very well made, even though it's for adults only.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Awesome song.

I enjoy the sound and lyrics and I could definitely see this in an animation. I'm thinking on making one of my own for this song, but it'll be a while to create a decent music flash. I hope to have the concept soon.
Thanks again for the 'inspiration'. ^_^

{dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2 {dj-N} Orchestral Angels 2

Awesome stuff...

I caught myself humming this tune at work... That's how addicting this song is.
Keep the good times rollin', bud. Looking forward to using this one in a cartoon soon. I'll let ya know. Peace!

{dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes {dj-N} Behind These Hazel Eyes

Ba-Damn!!!

This had me at the beginning, but when it kicked into gear I said 'whoa'. I never say 'whoa'. You, sir, are a genius. The bass was a bit over-done, but that's just me. Love the chorus in there... Something about chorus rocks my soul... :P

Damn-Near-perfect! Might use part of this one in one of my 'toons someday. Hope you're still around to see it when (not if) I do.

Peace!