A Stormtrooper Story A Stormtrooper Story

Love the art style.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Nice!!

Childhood memories revived for the 21st century. Good times...

I'm sure you could get the permission to put all 5 animations back-to-back to give it a longer feel. If 15 seconds takes up 2MB, all 5 in one this is gonna be a bit crazy-go-nuts.

And MAJOR props to your frame-by-frame skills!

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

Awesome.

Graphics, storyline, development... It's all quality artistic achievement. Congrats on another masterpiece and your awards. Looking forward to seeing the series, especially Ep.2-Pt.2 and possibly how the other characters came into the story.

If you need any help with your work, please let me know. I'd be honored to assist in any way.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

AWESOME!!

Ho...ly... crap! This series gets better and better! I surely didn't expect that battle at the end of this one! THOSE guys?! And so well designed also! You, my friend, have mad skills! Cheers, buddy! SOOO looking forward to the next episode!

(This post has been made spoiler-free by the Flash Movie Protection Program. ^_^ )

If you need help with this just drop me a line! Anything I can do, you just let me know. It would be an honor to add to a series of such high quality!

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

God Bless You.

You captured the meaning of Christmas so explictly it sent goosebumps down my spine. What a beautiful masterpiece.

--Christy

PS -- I intend to share this.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Almost perfect yet wonderful in its own way.

I would've never thought of doing something like this. You have some major skills bud.

Just one question though... Where do you find the patience for FBF? The reason I'm asking is that I can never stay on one project for too long before I lose interest. Is that same reason why you've decided to make this collaboration of your work?

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks!

I find the fbf fun to do, thats is why i find the patience for it I guess :) I lose the motivation for the project itself, not the animating.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Decent-looking intro you have there.

I'm looking forward to seeing the series, if you do plan on making one.

It'll be insteresting what you'll do with the storyline.

FBF - The shakes FBF - The shakes

A very well-made tutorial.

You really nailed down the basics for FBF with this slideshow of yours. Thanks for putting the time into it and putting it up for people to see.

Maybe my cartoons can come through as fluidly now. :D

Thanks for the advice.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

A masterpiece! Well done!

I look forward to seeing future episodes. It'll be fun to see where you'll take this.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Damn! You, my friend, are a pro in my book.

I can only assume how much patience you had for this, and still I bow to your skills. I wish I knew how you made the technical details of your masterpiece (foreground objects with transparency, low file size with all the vector art, your technique for frame-by-frame) and I would assume that many people, including myself, would be thankful for your insight.

I would really appreciate any advice or links you could provide, as I wish to create high-quality work for my articulate stories that cry for a developed artistic animation style and not a half-attempt that some people do. If you could e-mail me, I would greatly appreciate it.

From a freelance writer and a fellow artist, thank you for submitting this work for people to see. I only hope that I can reach your quality of art in time that my ideas can see the light.